Raising Arrows is the ultimate resource for large family homeschooling and homemaking. Learn systems, schedules, and resources from a mother of 10!
In 2005, shortly before my 4th child was born, I started this blog to chronicle my homeschooling and homemaking journey. As my family grew, my blog grew, and now Raising Arrows is considered the go-to resource for homeschooling multiple ages!
I am humbled and honored to be considered an expert in the large family homeschooling and homemaking world, and I am passionate about helping other moms become experts too!
Psalm 127:3-4 says:
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the children of one’s youth.
Blessed is the man
who fills his quiver with them!
He shall not be put to shame
when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
To learn more about this biblical principle of parenting, GO HERE >>
Here’s what you will find on Raising Arrows…
In the Large Family Logistics section you will find:
- How we schedule our day.
- How we feed all these kids.
- How we stay organized.
- What systems we use to manage laundry, meals, outings, and so much more!
In the Homeschooling section, you will find:
- Practical advice on how to homeschool multiple ages
- Resources for homeschooling preschool all the way through college!
- Homeschool planning
- Scheduling your homeschool day
- Organizing your homeschool
- Easy homeschool friendly meals and snacks
- Help in homeschooling during difficult circumstances and more!
In the Homemaking Basics section you will find:
- Systems to keep your home running smoothly.
- How and what I use to keep my home clean.
- How we manage chores for the children.
- How to learn to enjoy homemaking.
On the Grieving Mother page of this blog, you will meet our daughter, Emily, who passed away in 2008 and learn:
- How to deal with the loss of a child.
- How to support friends who have lost a child.
- Free resources for grieving parents.
You can also find more help for your large family home and homeschool via my popular homeschooling podcast!
As well as my large family homeschooling YouTube channel!
You can contact me via the form below or by emailing me at
amy at raising arrows dot net
Comments or questions are welcome.
Powered by Fast Secure Contact Form