Your favorite homeschooling method may not fit your large family, but a few small adjustments can work wonders! In this episode, Amy shares how to tweak 5 popular homeschooling methods to make them work for a large family.
Get the ebooklet mentioned in this episode!
How to Make Any Curriculum Work for Your Family
- Charlotte Mason Homeschooling in 18 Easy Step-by-Step Lessons (ebook)
- Notebooking for the Large Family (post)
- Tapestry of Grace (page on Raising Arrows)
- How to Have a Jubilee Homeschooling Year (post)
- Music In Our Homeschool (online learning platform)
- Morning Time with Multiple Ages (post)
- Karen Andreola’s books
- Julia Rothman’s “Anatomy” books
- Podcast #124 – Taking a Jubilee Homeschool Year
- Podcast #70 – How to Use Workbooks to Lighten Your Homeschool Load