Is there a homeschooling skeptic in your midst? Do you feel like every time your turn around you have to prove your kids are actually learning? This podcast shares simple ways to “prove” your children are learning at home without making them regurgitate facts and figures on command!
Get the Laugh and Learn Bible for Easter this year!
(tell the grandparents!)
In this episode:
- The real reason the skeptics closest to you quiz your kids.
- How your phone can be a powerful tool for convincing (and including) the grandparents.
- How to utilize the walls of your home to share your homeschooling experience.
- How to use hospitality to invite skeptics to understand and engage in your homeschool.
- States & Capitals songs we like!