Between education and entertainment, our children spend a lot of time in front of screens. How do we handle the balance of online and offline when there are a lot of kids in the house and a lot of school needing to be accomplished? This podcast gives you tangible, practical ideas for setting limits on screen time!
FREE 7 DAY TRIAL of Minno!
with code: RAISINGARROWS
This streaming service for Christian kids has all the classic episodes of Veggie Tales + thousands more!
Don’t forget to leave a comment & a rating!
In this episode:
- How much school work should be done on the computer by age.
- Why I have a set time of day for screen time.
- How we organize TV time.
- Why Friday is “special!”
- Why Sunday is “different!”
- How long my kids get to play games.
- How to handle screens when you have adult children in the home.
- Minno (7 day free trial with code: RAISINGARROWS)
- Weaning from the Screen (post)
- How to Get a Mommy-Break without the TV (post)
- Teaching Textbooks (post about how we use it)
- Reading Eggs (post about how we use it)
- Typesy (post about how we use it)
- Wattpad (online writing platform)
- Compass Classroom (online classes we love!)