Make your next day trip smooth sailing with these tips on what to pack, how to keep the kids calm, and much more!
Don’t have time to listen? READ THE POST!
In this episode:
- How to make a family day trip enjoyable.
- How we avoid having phones and a DVD player in the van.
- How to make a van seating chart to avoid arguments.
- What should go in your Day Trip Bag & Diaper Bag.
- What to Pack on a Family Day Trip (post)
- Van Seating Chart (post)
- Van Tour (video)
- Homemade Baby Carriers (post)
- How to Pack for a Large Family Vacation (video)
- interlocking baby toy rings
- muslin blankets
- soft-sided cooler
- first aid kit
- fleece lap blanket
- zippered water-resistant blanket
- collapsible trash can
Learn more about Jonathan Park Creation Science audios HERE >>
Don’t forget the FREE SHIPPING code: arrows