When I started homeschooling, I had a very different goal in mind and a very different approach. Over the 18 years I’ve been homeschooling, A LOT has changed in our home and homeschool!
Check out Homeschool Magnet for a new homeschooling experience!
Get my Homeschool Scheduling ecourse!
Use code: raisingarrowspodcast
for $10 off!
In this episode:
- The ultimatum my husband gave me when I started homeschooling.
- Why I read a HUGE homeschool catalog cover to cover.
- The things I learned about myself as a homeschool mom and how it changed how I homeschooled.
- Holiday Homeschool Planner (use code: THANKFUL for $10 off)
- Using Workbooks in Your Homeschool – Podcast #70
- How to Anchor Your Homeschool Day – Podcast #77
- Occupying a Busy Preschooler – Podcast #16
- How We Prepare Our Kids for College
- A Year of Playing Skillfully Review
- Peaceful Preschool Review
- Tapestry of Grace (How I use this curriculum)
- Homeschool Garden Morning Time Review
- Music in Our Homeschool (aff)
- SQUILT (aff)
- Apologia Elementary Science Review