You’re a few months into homeschooling and you realize that shiny new curriculum isn’t working out the way you had hoped. What do you do? Keep trudging through? Throw it out? Sell it? Help!
Don’t have time to listen?
Read the post!
Change Curriculum (or just change how you use it?)
In this episode:
- Reasons you should ditch a curriculum.
- How to tweak a curriculum that isn’t working.
- Tons of ideas to help you redo and supplement curriculum.
- Home Management for the Homeschool Mom (book or audio)
- Flexible Homeschool Planning (book)
- Change Curriculum (or just change how you use it?) (post)
- Why Homeschooling Gaps Aren’t Mistakes (post)
- Does My Child Have to Do All of the Problems in the Book? (post)
- Reading Eggs (aff)
- Peaceful Press curriculum (aff)
- Apologia Science for Multiple Ages (post)
- Khan Academy
- Wraps Ups (aff)
- Unifix Cubes (aff)
- SimplyFun Games Instead of Flashcards (post)