The world outside your homeschool does not hold to a biblical worldview, so it is very important to prepare your kids for the culture they will meet in college.
Compass Classroom Sale!
up to 50% off popular video curriculum
>> SHOP HERE <<
In this episode:
- 4 ways to transition your homeschooler from high school to college.
- Why you shouldn’t shy away from discussing current events and cultural thoughts – especially the hard topics.
- Recognizing when and why you can’t control your teen’s environment anymore.
Other resources you might like:
- Mistakes We Made Parenting Our College Student Who Lived at Home – post
- Preparing Your Homeschooled Child for College (even if they don’t go) – post focused on academics and mental readiness