Stomach flu with a house full of children is never fun, but as a mom of 10, I’ve learned a few tips and tricks to managing the sickness that will make the mess less and help you keep your sanity through it all!
Read the post HERE!
Find all of the Raising Arrows Podcasts HERE!
In this episode:
- What supplies you should always have on hand.
- How to “contain” the sickness. (or not)
- The best way to take care of a vomiting baby.
- The #1 thing you MUST do while in the thick of it!
- What the recovery phase looks like.